Subject: Invitation | OECD Central Harmonisation Function Meeting, 25 March 2025 (Estonia)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Gert Schultz", "RAM Info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 22:06:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Gert,

It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in the OECD Central
Harmonisation Function (CHF) meeting on 25 March 2025, at the OECD
headquarters in Paris, France (in-person).

The CHF meeting is the first step to building an interactive community of
experts on the topic that breaks down silos of units responsible for such
functions within countries. The meeting will provide a common ground to
stimulate the policy dialogue, setting clear standards on the subject
matter across countries. Please see the draft agenda attached.

The Global Anti-Corruption  <https://www.oecd-events.org/gacif/en> &
Integrity Forum (26-27 March) may also be of interest to you. The Forum is
the leading annual multi-stakeholder platform shaping anti-corruption and
integrity dialogue between governments, businesses, and civil society. The
2025 theme of the Forum is “Harnessing innovations to break new ground”
and will explore the role of emerging technologies like artificial
intelligence (AI), data analytics, and digital forensics, in disrupting
corrupt practices, strengthening integrity, and enhancing enforcement. The
Forum will emphasise the private sector’s role as a critical partner in
anti-corruption efforts, looking at how public-private partnerships and
tech solutions can enhance supply chain due diligence and prevent fraud.

The single online registration for the 2025 forum will provide you access
to all the events, including the Central Harmonisation Function meeting:

https://www.oecd-events.org/gacif/en/registration/registration

I would be grateful for your soonest confirmation, to participate in the
CHF meeting for what promises to be a fruitful and stimulating dialogue.
If you are not the appropriate representative of the function, please
kindly forward the invitation to the correct contact.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.

Kind regards,

Darius

Darius Matusevicius
Risk Management, Internal Control and Audit Policies

Anti-Corruption and Integrity in Government

Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ||
<http://www.oecd.org/> www.oecd.org ||  <https://www.oecd.org/gov/ethics/>
Anti-Corruption and Integrity in Government

Tel.: +33 1 45 24 11 09

Follow us on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/theOECD>    <http://www.youtube.com/oecd>
<http://twitter.com/OECD>    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/oecd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/organisation-eco-cooperation-development
-organisation-cooperation-developpement-eco>

<https://www.oecd.org/publication/anti-corruption-and-integrity-outlook/20
24/> Read our latest report:

<https://www.oecd.org/publication/anti-corruption-and-integrity-outlook/20
24/>

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint